Monday, August 30, 2010

What I am currently doing

I just wanted to tell you a little bit about what I am currently doing. Every Monday night we have a movie night. There is a potluck dinner , we watch a movie and than there is a discussion afterwords. I have put up a blog that has allowed them to make further comments if they choose. So, every week I have to make sure that the movie that is going to be shown is up with a graphic. Furthermore, they have almost hit there 100th movie... I am putting together a book for them that consists of all of the movies they have seen, with the dvd graphic and they want their comments about the movie in there as well. So thats one project I have been working on.

Also, Tom and a couple of his friends are putting together "nude in nature". It is where photographers will come live on the property here for a week and learn how to take professional nude photos out in nature. Tom has given me the project to help make this happen - help with the brochure , get the models , all that fun stuff.

I just walked in to the studio yesterday and Tom had a printer here. Her speciality is printing photographs. Its pretty cool because 1. she is from boulder 2. Im getting to learn how to print currently, how to clean the printers, learn things with printers in a little bit more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment