Sunday, October 17, 2010

New logo for Deb


Deb called me frantic because she needed her own logo for this company- and needed one by tomorrow. She sent me what she is all about - which is all about going green. Her last name is Greene and her company is called "The Greene Creative". Thats about all I got, she said she was very open and didnt know if she wanted a mark or what. So I came up with four for her to look at and see if she wanted to go in any of those directions.

She liked the bottom right. She than said she wanted instead of the tree maybe just a long line with a dot. So than I gave her these,

Than she said she wanted a birch tree or an aspen tree. But I didnt really have the time to research for good birch or aspen trees, so these were the next option.
This ended up being the winning one. Its definitely not my favorite one, but it was what she wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment